We know that you have many choices for childcare, whether its in-home, a family member or at a learning center like ECCLC.
Why should you choose ECCLC?
- Teachers are fully engaged with the kids in their rooms. Classroom sizes are small, kept at the state-required ratio of teachers to students.
- Outdoor play equipment. Every day, as long as the temperature cooperates, the kids get to go outside and play!
- Nutritious meals served including breakfast, lunch, and snack.
- Teacher’s are CPR/First Aid Certified.
- Open door policy, stop in a see you child anytime of the day.
How to enroll:
Stop in and take a tour of our facilities during the Center’s hours. We will introduce you to your child’s teacher(s) and show you what a typical day would look like for your child.
We can discuss childcare rates and figure out the hours that work best for your child(ren) to attend!
In order to follow State Licensing Standards, the following forms need to be completed before your child may attend. All information on these forms will be kept confidential.
- Physical Examination Forms (required yearly) and Immunization Card (updated as needed) completed and signed by your physician. For children in Kindergarten and up, a yearly form must be signed by a parent that their child is free of communicable disease and list present allergies, medications, or acute or chronic conditions.
- Registration Form
- Emergency Medical consent Form (updated yearly or as needed)
- Travel and Activity Authorization / Picture Release Form
- Pick-Up Permission Form
- Child and Adult Care Food Program Meal Application Form (yearly updated)
- ECC & LC / Parent Contract
We have a (4) star (QRS) Quality Rating System with the Iowa Department of Human Services.
Providers with 3-5 stars have received points in categories related to professional development, health and safety,environments, administration, and family and community partnerships.